When you visit QOREX Limited website(s), QOREX Limited uses “cookie” technology to try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. We are providing this information to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
Full details of our Privacy and Cookie Policies can be found below.
1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of QOREX Limited, (“QOREX Limited”) Company Registration Number 8135830 (England) whose registered address is at: Ranmore House, 10 Mount Close, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 9EF who controls this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is Paul Trickey.
2. Collection of Personal Information
1. The types of personal information collected and stored by QOREX Limited might include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details (to the extent permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation (“the DPA”).
2. QOREX Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
a) any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to QOREX Limited to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from QOREX Limited;
b) any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to the QOREX Limited website(s) (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
c) during any transaction with us; and d) any other data which you provide to QOREX Limited when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
3. QOREX Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
3. Storage and retention of your information
1. QOREX Limited will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that uses and the security policies which QOREX Limited has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
4. Use of Your Information
1. QOREX Limited may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
a) responding to any enquiry you make;
b) subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding QOREX Limited or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
c) for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the QOREX Limited website(s) and other services and developing QOREX Limited marketing plans.
2. QOREX Limited may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
a) if you have given your consent for QOREX Limited to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
b) to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by QOREX Limited to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
c) to third parties selected by QOREX Limited as part of aggregated and anonymous statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the QOREX Limited website(s);
d) to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure QOREX Limited comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request; (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of QOREX Limited and its customers);
e) to any relevant authority or third party requiring QOREX Limited to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on QOREX Limited website;
f) to any individual making a subject information request to QOREX Limited.
3. In the event that QOREX Limited is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant business despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom QOREX Limited is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on QOREX Limited by the third party.
When you visit QOREX Limited website(s), QOREX Limited uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. We are providing this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet (e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device) which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. A number of cookies QOREX Limited uses last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer. Please note that cookies do not harm your computer or software installed on your computer.
QOREX Limited Cookie Usage
– recognise when a visitor to the QOREX Limited website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
– customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
– help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related content to show you when you’re browsing.
– collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
Flash Cookies (or Local Shared Objects)
On the QOREX Limited website we display video content using Adobe Flash Player. Adobe uses Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects) to help improve your experience as a user. Flash cookies are stored on your device in much the same way as usual cookies, but they’re managed differently by your browser. If you wish to disable or delete a Flash cookie, see Adobe Flashplayer Security Settings . Please bear in mind though, that if you disable Flash cookies for the QOREX Limited website you’ll be unable to access certain types of content on the site, such as videos.
QOREX Limited ‘Share’ Tools
If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Third Party Cookies
Certain cookies are either set by third parties on the Website or these are set by us using the third parties cookie code. More information about cookies placed by third parties and how to restrict or block their cookies can be accessed by following the link to their website. In addition to cookies, tracking gifs may be set by us or third parties in respect of your use of the Site. Tracking gifs are small image files within the content of our site or the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or whether particular content is of interest.